Thursday, June 12, 2008

Live blogging during Barcamp -3

Rashmi Bansal speak in BCM 3 in IITB ( A photo by Mitesh Ashar )
Friday, March 28, 2008
Rashmi Bansal: speaks in Blogcamp3 in IITB
I am today in IITB in SOM in Bloggers camp. Rashmi Bansal is talking on her experience as a blogger. One can write blog on everything , there are so many topics one can write . She is telling what is web.2 . It helpd her to evolve as a good editor. She said it is blogging helped her to understand that people were

good. )She is narrating her experience of Chennai where she got a very good gesture. She made a comment that people in Mumbai are selfish. People reacted . People reacted Someone (Namely Juneja , a bogger ...) that next u in Mumbai called me to have good gesture.She advocated to take blogging seriously.
(It was posted in my blog- faydaaproperty.blospot.com. As I am moving out to this blog , I have reproduced this post here.)

No comments: